3 easy steps to host your event in Male’ City
Modern City Hotel, Champa Central Hotel in the heart of Male’ City, Maldives is certainly one of the ideal locations for corporate events, business meetings, conferences, launching ceremonies, weddings, birthday parties and family get-togethers.
With two state-of-the-art meeting rooms, two indoor spaces and one outdoor rooftop banquet venue, local and international guests favor the Hotel to hold both social and corporate events. Here are 3 quick tips on how you can host the ideal social event in Male’ City Maldives.
#1: Choose your theme
Champa Central Hotel has hosted a variety of functions under various themes, including but not limited to:
- Intimate family get-togethers in celebration of Eid-al-Fitr.
- A variety of unforgettable wedding ceremonies.
- Corporate meetings and business conferences.
- Special birthday banquets for both adults and kids.
#2: Choose your Venue
Once you’ve chosen your theme, consider the number of guests invited for your event and choose the perfect venue space for your function, including:
- The Farivalhu on the 2nd floor can accommodate up to a maximum of 88 guests and is popular for both smaller meetings to bigger gatherings.
- The 2nd-floor Meeting Room can accommodate a maximum of 60 guests and is suited for business or social event.
- Airy and spacious, with a 9th-Floor view overlooking the city of Male', the Ala Restaurantis an ideal space for business and social gatherings up to 70 guests and is a popular banquet venue.
- The large 10th-floor Roof Top Restaurant, one of Male’s highest, provides an open-air venue that can accommodate up to 116 guests.
#3: Choose your Catering Package
Now that you have chosen both the theme and venue space, along with the number of guests invited, select the ideal catering package to suite your event needs, including:
- The Delegate Buffet Option offers 3 menus to choose from, all with a delicious selection of starters like Tuna Noodles Soup, mains, dessert and beverages.
- Enjoy light snacks with the Finger Food Option, which also offers 3 Menu selections with sweets such as Foni Boakibaa and beverages to choose from.
- From the 3 Menus in the Kids Party Buffet Option, young guest can enjoy a selection of favorite dishes, including Mini Pizzas.
- The Lunch Option features 4 Menus to choose from with tantalizing combinations such as Steamed White Rice with Fish Masala, Potato Tempered, and Papadam as your main.
- With both the Gold and the Diamond Wedding Options, select multiple of your preferred dishes, including fresh market fish, pasta, noodles and delectable dessert choices.
With these 3 easy steps, Champa Central Hotel makes planning and hosting your event seamless and efficient, so you can enjoy the ideal social or corporate event in Male’ City, Maldives.