New additions to the á la carte menu
With the best views in Malé city, Champa Central Hotel’s Ala Restaurant and Roof Top Restaurant are the perfect places to enjoy international and Asian cuisine. Whether you are on a business trip or in transit, our new á la carte menu items are designed to tantalize your taste buds.
· Deep fried vegetable spring rolls with Vietnamese sweet chili glaze served with salad.
· Poached king prawns, lettuce, avocado and cocktail sauce
· Chicken wings basted in spicy batter with sweet and sour sauce.
· Peppercorn crusted yellow fin tuna served with chilled gazpacho, salad with cilantro, soy and wasabi.
· Butternut pumpkin puree blended with coconut milk and flavored with cumin and cilantro and served with garlic toast.
· Triple layered sandwich of chicken, with lettuce, tomato and cheese, served on brown or white toast served with French fries and salad.
· Triple layered club sandwich of chicken, beef and omelet with lettuce, tomato and cheese, served on brown or white toast served with French fries and salad.
· Reef fish fillets coated in sesame and breadcrumbs and served with pickled jalapeno mayo dip served with French fries and salad.
· Twin medallions of beef tenderloin encrusted in black peppercorn and served with caramelized onion, ciabatta crouton and grilled tomatoes.
· Tuna fillet marinated with orange juice, olive oil and parsley, served with boiled vegetable, and yellow rice, orange mango salsa.